This email function is for coaching purpose only.
You may enter any user ID (eg. john, Jodie_Lim) and password.
The email account assigned is fictitious, but it allows you to send text messages to a live email account.
You may attach one attachment but kindly limit the file size to less than 1 MB.
Teachers/Parents are advised to run through the procedure prior conducting this activity to kids.
Some useful definitions:
1. e-mail (electronic mail): a means of communicating over the Internet by sending and receiving messages.
2. To field: the place in an e-mail message where the recipientís e-mail address is entered.
3. Cc field (Carbon copy): the place in an e-mail message where additional e-mail addresses can be added; the message also is sent to these recipients.
4. Bcc field (Blind carbon copy): the place in an e-mail message where additional e-mail addresses can be added; this group of addresses will not appear in the the complete list of recipients.
5. emoticons (emotion + icons): small icons, created out of letters and symbols, that stand for certain emotions.